Tuesday, August 30, 2005

2nd day of Work

Well, I survived the new hire orientation day. It was long and brutally about nothing I know, but it all looks exciting and challenging! They have state of the art equipment Cicso voice over Ip phones, hand scans for you to clock in and out of and pretty good bandwith.

Plus many perks and treats often. Bagel Mondays and Fresh Fruit WEdnesdays. This week is even themse week-Casual Week as it is the end of month and the mortgage biz is crazy at month end!

I don't want to say where I am working, but it is a Mortgage company you all know I bet and I work in Closing. I almost don't know what that means with the excpetion of the "I work in". haha

I am busy though already doing reports and spreadsheets, plus working on the Policies and Procedures manual! And that was just today! I love it and everyone says they are Pro-employee and they love it, so I hope it all to be true.

Ah...when you wish on a star I guess it really does come true......

(music begins to play in your head) When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires, will come to you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment