Thursday, April 28, 2011

Like Minded Bloggers

I was visiting other Wishcasters from Wishcaster Wednesday and I was intrigued and amazed at how many other people have similar style, taste and attitude as me. I was also surprised at how many other bloggers attend the same workshops, e-camps, and courses I do, as well as how many have badges from the same sites I have badges from.

Right Brainers

Goddess Guide

Art a Day Journal

Wishcasting

Sparkles

etc...

...the list could go on...

I was also amazed at how many people were doing the Artist's Way. For me this is my third go around. I first did it when I was young, then as a twenty something, and now in my...!)@(!)(@(   ahem...anyway... :)

It was nice to see others with like minds. One of the sites asked "Join the Tribe" and I thought, I think I have already! and then I smiled. Thanks to all my fellow wish casters, blog followers and other like minded individuals.

Three Cheers for Like Minds. Let's all keep up the good work and continue to strive forward in life!

Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!
Hip Hip Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment