Sunday, June 05, 2011

In the Pit by Another's Hand

TRUTH


Did you know that you can get thrown into a pit by another's hand? That true. It DOES happen. You are surrounded by this pit and you are wondering

"How did I get here? I didn't do anything. I don't deserve this. I am innocent. I did not pity or despair myself here, yet I am here"

The story of Jospeh and the Amazing Techniolocr Dream coat Joseph did nothing to land himself in the pit..but he ended up there anyway...


Usually this happens by those closest to us. By our Family, or our Children, or our closest Friends and that pain is even harder to bear than if we had deserved to be in the Pit ourselves. We could and I think would eventually own up to our own reasons, but to be thrown into a pit by someone  can be heart wrenching Emotionally, Physically and Spiritually.

There are so many ways that can happen from  someone throwing us under the bus, divorce, separation, an addiction of any kind (even Co dependency can be an addiction), a fire, a flood, a tornado, an earthquake, troubles with our children, loss of someone, blamestorm from others, and the list goes on and on....

Remember that we can be strong and courageous. We can be brave and hold our head high. Know that our Higher Power, God or whatever you call him is there for us.

Above all...remember the Truth.

The old adage of the Truth will Set You Free...is true in and yet of itself.

Truth about the ticks marks of the things have and will happen to us in life will not go away. Sometimes, the Truth is owning up to the fact that people treat us the way we allow them to treat us. They may throw us in the pit or life might.

How we endure and enjoy the Journey is the most crucial to surviving.

For without cause they have hidden their net for me over a pit,
which they have dug without cause for my life,
my SOUL shall be joyful in the Lord,
It shall rejoice in his salvation.
~Psalm 35:7

No comments:

Post a Comment