Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Documentaries, Interviews, and Guest blogs

These past few weeks have filled many of my days when I am not mask making.

A few weeks ago I was asked to be in a documentary about mask heroes.

The first video did not take.

Then I had to do it again.

then she said it was not the right format.

So I had to make another video with my mask on so she could have the editing match up.

Then I was asked to on a podcast.

that kept getting rescheduled.

Then we finally did it and they said it would be a week or so and it would be posted, that was 3 months ago.

Now I hear next week.

Then I was asked to write an article on being a hero.

That took a whole day's time.

Then I was asked to a guest on another podcast.

That took a day.

Then today I had to fill out a hoard of questions for an email interview.

While all of these things are great and I am happy to be asked, never underestimate the time it takes for these things.

Time is a commodity that is valuable to me. I just hope all this information and interviews I am putting out there is valuable to others as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment