Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Being Here. Being Human. Day 2. Year 2020

 Being Here. Being Human.

http://www.beingherehuman.com

Day Two

Telling stories remakes the world!


Today we can begin to make the space.

We aren’t leaving ourselves or one another behind.

What story are you telling?
What world are you remaking?
What one thing do you want to name today?

I am telling the story of an overcomer, a survivor, a soldier a warrior.
I tell the stories others are afraid to share and listeners are not used to hearing.
I tell stories about hard things
I tell the stories os the power of positivity
I tell stories about being authentic and real.
I tell stories about how I create the life I love and how others can too.
I tell the stories about advocacy, patient, or otherwise.

Through my stories,
I am remaking a world into a place of love
I am remaking a world into a place of acceptance.
I am remaking a world of awareness.
I am remaking a world of Compassion, Empathy, Tolerance, Resiliency, Evolving

What one thing do I want to name today?

Today I name myself as a powerful Master Manifestor of Miracles!

~Xoxo Trisha Trixie

No comments:

Post a Comment