Sunday, February 28, 2021

That One Perfect Star

I've been watching Zack and Mia and he just started telling a story about his sister who put stars all over the room to Brighton him up and then he ended up moving from that room but there was one perfect star that was large and bright and that's the star that they ended up leaving in the room


the Stars still waits in the room above the bed to comfort the next person who needs it 

Thats what we can do for each other

Maybe the star shines to say"you're not the first person to go through this and you probably won't be the last, I'm here for you.

Maybe it  shines to say there's still time for you to shine

If cancer takes us out of this world there's still one part of us left... And that's the part that glows.

 Zac summed up my Legacy of Love, right there . Thank you Zac.

As for me, I know, I have left so many stars all over, I'll be glowing in people's hearts for years to come. 

Go ahead Cancer!! You do your bidding and take your best swing because no matter if you hit or miss, I plan to love this earth so hard, in whatever time I have left, that my legacy of love will never stop glowing!

http://adgb.blogspot.com/2021/02/that-one-perfect-star.html!

Trisha Trixie ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment