Saturday, June 12, 2021

Day 1 The Wanderlust Cancer Journey

Let me start by saying I had no expectations for this day only desires and hopes wishes for how the day may go but aside from that I just wanted to let the day happen as it happened ...

I woke too honey pants cuddling with me and sharing some morning time. We got up and had breakfast and then once I got ready we started packing the car. 

 I didn't really have much for the morning time just one of my silly frappuccino drinks from Starbucks that everyone teases me isn't coffee but it's enough of a jolt for me and I like the taste because it reminds me of chocolate however I don't like chocolate which is silly that I like the flavor of these coffees. 

I gave Dixie a heads up when left off was and she came over while I was packing the car and HP was bringing items down to me. 

HP went up to get the last of the items so Dixie and I set our farewells and hugged and like steps that we are started sniffling and she said that she better go before we both start crying.

I pulled out of the garage and ask Ben to take a look at all my lights and of course my left headlamp was out right before I was ready to leave. So I called Colorado Tire and Service and ask them if they could fix my headlamp right away so I could get on the road. They worked it out with me so I said my goodbyes to HP hugging him and kissing him extras even though I hugged and kissed him upstairs before we started packing I feel like when you're heading out on a trip on the road and you never know what's going to happen you can never have too many hugs and kisses.

Dude and I expected to leave from there so we both went and I went to the Colorado Tire and Service. When I got there I put dude in his new little backpack that I bought him and he did so well but I did remember to give him a little Rescue remedy for pets before I left though I think he almost would have enjoyed the trip more had I not but I'll get to that later.

Like a champ they fixed my headlamp right away and they did it out front because I had my car so packed I asked them not to move the seat and the guy was over 6 ft so he said if it's okay with you I'll just fix it out front which I thought was funny and hilarious but totally fine.

Then as we were going on the road I remembered I had one drop off to whole foods so I would let HP know and head on my way but he threw me for a loop when he told me that I had two packages one from Steven and Ann and one from Wendy so I told him I would swing back by since I was going to be nearly right in that area and it was a good thing I did I was able to pick up the packages but moreover I was able to reshift some of my items and realize that the basket I had in the back was not going to work for this trip so I gave it to HP and ran up to go potty while he watched dude in the car and then I gave HP more hugs and kisses and then left.

I went to my friend's house next and joined her on her patio with my kitty cat well she gave me an amazing breakfast burrito and some orange juice and we talked and chatted then she shared with me some basil and cilantro and then gave me a little gift from her mother and herself which was a crocheted headband and a beautiful mala necklace that was so charged with love it made me cry.

I then proceeded on the road to Fairplay and unfortunately hit a great deal of traffic with it being a Saturday a beautiful day everyone on the road and then someone decided they had to move a whole house which of course slows the road when it's only one lane going down a mountain and up a mountain.

When I got here my friend Beth was with her neighbor Sherry and having lunch once I got dude situated with his kitty litter food and water I sat down and had lunch with them once Sherry left I finished unpacking.

Once I had most everything upstairs I started hunting in the vinyls for what records I would like to play 

 So far it's been a fun day and evening just relaxing listening to music and getting a little high enjoying life feeling at peace and totally chilling I went outside missed the sunset but got to look at the stars and see all the beauty All around Me from morning until night it was a good day to have a good day

Subscribe into my YouTube to follow my Vlogs for each day

https://youtu.be/8ecSxNeFBK8


No comments:

Post a Comment