Friday, June 04, 2021

Support through Patreon for my Wanderlust Cancer Journey



Come follow along my journey of living my wanderlust and wandering this great big world! Instead of conventional cancer treatment for my Stage4 Metastized Colorectal Cancer, I am hitting the open road. It is time to Live my Best Life. It is time for me. It is time to Live Life on My Terms. It is time...


It's gonna be a wild ride!


​If you desire I would thankfully welcome contributions to this journey, so I can eat, get gas for my car, have small amenities, etc. Anything helps. I have no income and currently do not qualify for SSDI. Instead of GoFundME, I am using my Patreon. If you do choose to donate, you can choose any amount (or the one assigned)  and I thank you for any offer. Many blessings to you. 


Choose to support monthly

https://www.patreon.com/mylegacyoflove?fan_landing=true


Or any amount

https://www.patreon.com/join/mylegacyoflove/checkout?rid=0&cadence=1

No comments:

Post a Comment