Saturday, April 03, 2010

Changes

So I realize there is a lot of change in my life right now. I have to keep telling myself a few mantras as a aprt of this change.

Asking myself, "What about this change is good?"

Remember to find inspiration
Be Brave
You can do it
I believe in me
Make a change resume: what changes have I been though, how did I handle them, how did I want to handle them, how do I view them, did I overcome, how did I overcome, what lessons have I learned

Also I have developed new mantras as well that are a part of this change process (hmm process, I keep thinking in Visio and think maybe I would benefit from a a process flow chart)But I digress...

1- speak less listen more
2- remember to be nice but not too nice
3- i do not have to be in control all of the time
4- let others speak for themselves
5- others will ask for help when needed, if not that is their own fault
6- being submissive is not so bad, in fact I like it but not all the time
7- remember to be true to myself

Goals
1- make a positive difference in the lives of others I come in contact with
2-follow through with changes above
3- keep your eye on the goal
4-make money while i sleep (research and consider stack able income)
5- get financial stable
6-rebuild credit history
7-be emotionally strong and stable
8- strive to be better
9-become toned and fit

And I always love myself so I can love and care for others

No comments:

Post a Comment