Monday, January 09, 2017

Cancer Life: Timing is Everything


When the stars line up
And you catch a break
People think you're lucky
But you know its grace
It can happen so fast
Or a little bit late
Timing is everything
You know I've had close calls
When it could've been me
I was young when I learned just how fragile life can be
I lost friends of mine
I guess it wasn't my time
Timing is everything
And I could've been the child that God took home,
And I would've been one more unfinished song
And when it seems a rhyme is hard to find
That's when one comes along
Just in time
You can call it fate
Or destiny
Sometimes it really seems like its a mystery
**************************************************************************************************************************

I know that some people find it every hard to watch me go through this trial of mine. It isn't easy actually going through it either. When I hear this song, I think how lucky I was for the stars to line up at this time. I am sure many who know me might think what a whacked statement that is, since the doctors did NOT listen to me for the past few years when I kept telling them something was wrong. But you see, I can't stay mad about that. I had my moment and now I am passed it. Time to move on. Timing is everything, in all ways and in all places. The timing for me to meet Dr. K, was perfect. The timing for him to find out what was wrong with me, perfect. I got the right doctors, at the right time to get the best treatment possible. I feel like I caught a break. I got lucky. If we didn't find it now, it would have progressed further and I could have died. Now, I have a fighting chance.

I've had a few close calls in my life. Not just with this, but with other things and it wasn't my time. I was young, ten years old, when my father passed. I learned very young, just how fragile life can be. I've moment since then, that by the grace of God I am still alive.

I could have been the child God took home.

But he said "Nope, not done yet!"

I still have lessons to learn and life to live.

I still have starfish to make a difference to. I might be the only one throwing them back in the ocean, stepping into their lives and making the change in their life, that puts them on a better path or on the straight and narrow, or even that ONE someone who changed their whole life. I will never know, but I Do know that I am called to save those Starfish. If you are one of them, thank you for allowing me to make a difference in your life. Thank you for allowing me in. If I don't know you, and you are reading this, perhaps my journey will the difference you need to see. Believe in love. Believe in faith. Believe..
Together we stand. 

You and me babe! We've got this!
Until Next time,
Xoxo Trisha Trixie


No comments:

Post a Comment