Saturday, July 21, 2018

Overcoming Challenges to Become the Best You- Keynote





Having overcome Rape, Molestation, Death, Loss, Change, Self Harm, Anorexia, Addiction, Running Away, Homelessness, Suicide, CDIFF and Cancer (to name a few) I have developed my own mantra and the Four Pillars of Fabulousness that now I share with the world to offer you hope and a light at the end of your tunnel!



A keynote for Toastmasters TLI (Training Leadership Institutes) on Overcoming Challenges to Become the Best You by Trisha Trixie Hunter-Merrill "Author of Falling Into Fabulous: A Phoenix Rising.



Look me up Trisha Trixie or Falling Into Fabulous



When given the option of being fabulous, why would you choose anything else?



Thank you to  Rheid Schloss for capturing this moment for me!

Published on Jul 21, 2018





Thank you Laria Lovec and Sarah Wolcott Beasley for giving me the opportunity to share my message.

No comments:

Post a Comment