Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Maybe back in Iowa

Well, it's true. tehre is a high likely we may be going back to Iowa. I don't know that I want to, but there seems to be this pull for jobs and contracts in the area. Nate needs me and perhaps it would show to WW how much I care that I get work close by. Maybe DHS will see a change in me and give me a chance.

Then again, perhaps I am not meant to go back and will obtain one of these other jobs here in California. I have learned though you have to be careful what you ask for. I always thought I wanted to work for F Corp but now I am here and I am bored stiff.

The other job is for FA and I am afraid it will turn out like this one. I always wanted to work there, but perhpas it isn't what it is cracked up to be.

Well, we will see what goes, what gives etc.

Until then, here's waiting!