Monday, December 04, 2006

5 weeks

Well, We have been here for 5 weeks now and I already have had to deal with the demise of my ex. he is such a jerk to everyone. I can't beleive people ever believe inhim. Work is good and I like it ok, but I am dissapointed because it isn't what I thought it would be. The good news is I can pretty much make it my role. My mom is still gone and traveling for the first time all around and I hope she is having fun. I miss her, but I knoew she will be home soon. The wedding is coming up and I will be so glad when it is over. Planning a wedding that isn't yours isn't any fun. All I get to do is pay for it and that sucks. Also the apartment will be done in January and that will save us on some money which will be so nice. I really want to save money right now.

Things ar eup and down inmy life and I actually am not that happy. I wish things were better, but they aren't. I am mustering to get by and putting on a pretty face. Somedays are better than others. I know life is what you make it, but I only beleive that to be tru to a certain extent. I don't know how I feel about my religion either. I feel like every religion has it;s problems so I can't think anyone is perfect. I know this.

I would liek the world to slow down and let me off for awhile. But now I am back to reality and know that won't happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment