Thursday, March 04, 2010

My Gypsy Life

I follow my mother on her path as a Gypsy I guess. I travel here anad there and make home where home is. I don't always like roaming but at times I feel as if I have no option. Currently I am in Iowa. I have a small room I share with an amazing person I found on CL. As it turns out we have mutual friends. Small world some might say, but not me. It happens to me a lot no matter what, though I did feel it was very surreal.

I am trying to adjust and get acclimated. Things in my life are very topsy turvy and I have not felt like I belong for some time. Most of my life in fact, but it was nice to have a sense of belonging ever if for but a moment. I wasn't really feeling that in Omaha, but maybe it was my situation.

I am still getting my feet wet being bac in DSM but already there has been an outpouring of friendship and it feels nice.

Not everything is the way I want ti right now, but it is what it is. I am tired of the rug of life being pulled, no yanked out from underneath me. I jsut want to live and not just be happy/satisfied but stay that way.

I have most things I want in life and i know the road less traveled is the one I always choose and I don't care as I would choose it again. I am not financially stable as I wish I could be which entails some of the other things I desire to posses- house, new car, career. I truly do have a goal to make money while I sleep this year and am going to kill myself trying if I have to. Maybe it is as a friend said "acquisitive" and I accet that. Yes I want to acquire what I want. Happiness. the irony of that...that is another's similar goal.

But how ot acheive that is another adventure. One only this new year can bring.

I know what I want and I know why i want it. Yes I ultimately want love and though it may be as my friends say from the movie Sleepless in Seattle "You don't want love you want love ina movie"...well what the hell is wrong with that???

To me all things will fall into place. If a man loves me that way, then he will help take care of me, he will want to share his life with me, he will want to give me the world, and I will want to let him.

I feel as if some thins in my life has digressed but I know it is for the good and all things will work out one way or the other.Until then, I bid you adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment