Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Fighting for the Dream

I am so frustrated right now that I am just not sure whether to scream or cry.

I am fighting for this dream and I seem to be the only one with the vision.

I am bootstrapping it all the way and trying to get everything ready to go.

On top of that I am planning a wedding, still unpacking from the move, frustrated our house back in Iowa hasn't sold yet and doing everything I can not to go cuckoo!

There is a lack of patience on others part and I am sure it is my own fault because normally I am so responsive that when I am not, they just jump the gun and do what THEY want, not thinking what would be the most help for me or to me.

80% of startups fail.

I am fighting a hard battle and could really use your patience. I may not respond to your FB message right away, your email, or your text. But that doesn't mean I wasn't going to. Give me a breath to answer you, please.

I am a one woman show.

I do not have capital. I am bootstrapping it. Meaning every dollar spent is from my personal income.

I am stressed, in chronic pain I don't show because I refuse to be the grouch,  and frustrated.

I miss my old friends.

I love my new friends, but building those relationships don't happen overnight.

The ones I thought I would see I feel don't care enough to make me a priority in their life. I don't know what to do about that. It saddens me. But what to do.

As always I am alone, the one going and doing everything, alone.

When I want to do social things. Alone.

When I want to do business things. Alone.

I had this misconception that I would be hanging out with friends all teh time and I would come here knowing some people but of course, I am let down because I instilled that expectation and now I have been let down and it is my own fault.

Fighting for the dream to have a successful startup, do your own business, be successful, all of that, takes a lot of work and if I even had ONE person that was that one person I could share all of this with would be so much easier.

I am not giving up the fight.

Just felt the need to vent out my frustrations and I don't even know what to think or say or do anymore without fear of hurting someones feelings or pissing them off if I say something. So like always, my thoughts go out into the sir of the internet...

Maybe others who are also fighting for their dreams will see this. Maybe someone will understand....

No comments:

Post a Comment