Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Forgt I'm 35

I think we should all be allowed to be the age really feel we are. For some that would be older than they are and for some that would be younger. Sometimes I want to forget Im 35. I feel 25 and look 25, so why can't I jsut be 25? Well, now that would be silly. I know many other people think these types of thoughts.

But for me age 35 is becoming unbearable. There are parts that are exciting again. Trying new things. Studying for new careers. But this is all in an effort to be more mature. I don't want to just be more mature, I want to have fun like a 20 year old again.

So conflicetd and confused. I am the age that I am, but I can be the age I want to show.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was 35 again -

    but then again, I think the best time in my life was at 21 (college)

    ReplyDelete