Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What Inspiration Do You Wish to Follow?

Wishcasting Wednesday: What Inspiration Do You Wish to Follow?

 

I was looking things up and found this:


What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself...

verb /inˈspīr/ 
inspired, past participle; inspired, past tense; inspires, 3rd person singular present; inspiring, present participle
  1. Fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative
    • - his passion for romantic literature inspired him to begin writing
  2. Create (a feeling, esp. a positive one) in a person
    • - their past record does not inspire confidence
  3. Animate someone with (such a feeling)
    • - he inspired his students with a vision of freedom
  4. Give rise to
    • - the movie was successful enough to inspire a sequel
  5. Breathe in (air); inhale

 I do not desire to follow,

yet know the course this goes,

I but seek to inspire,

yet must be inspired,

to follow inspiration,

will inspire me further...

I wish to Inspire...

I wish to be Inspired...

I wish to Inspire...