Saturday, November 19, 2011

There Could Never Be a More Beautiful You


Last February for Valentine's Day I went around and posted a bunch of notes for Operation Beautiful.
http://adgb.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentine-operation-beautiful.html

Recently I was listening to Johnny Diaz's "More Beautiful You" and I thought, wouldn't it be kewl if I made a montage of the notes from Operation Beautiful with that song?

See I always carry a post it note pad of Pink Hearts with a Pink sharpie in my purse. I post notes everywhere I can and nearly everywhere I go. I have yet to find a note someone else left and I have traveled between Des Moines Iowa and Omaha Nebraska quite a bit. I don't know if others just aren't doing them or I am not going to the places where they are.

When I was looking for notes to use for the video today I chose each month starting with January of 2011 ans then scanned through the posts for each of the months in 2011. Click and saving ones that had the website on the bottom, were uniquely different and I found some very interesting posts as well as some really kewl ideas. It amazed me at the places people left the notes like on bicycles and over a stream of school lockers and such. I found one where someone wrote on a dollar bill. Now my brain is working overtime to some neat ideas of where I can start posting my notes in different places and in books and on things.

I think I may make another video off of another song I was thinking that has the "Beuatiful" theme to it and maybe make a few Montages of these. For me music speaks louder than words and so I am hoping that with my love I put into it, the love people put into the notes, then I can help carry the message to others with Caitlin that

"...there could never be a More Beautiful You..."


1 comment:

  1. Trisha...Thanks for visitng my blog. It's been so much fun visiting new blogs and seeing what everyone is working on. Best wishes for a wonderful AEDM 2011.

    ReplyDelete