If you wonder why I am writing all this on my blog is for two reasons.
One: I want to have someplace I talk about all this so if other are going through this too, they have someone to look at that has been through it.
Two: I want to have a place to track this like as if I am in a study. I am willing to try these and other things and want to record all of it, so there is a backing of proof or falsity of doing the things that I am researching and trying, that I keep hearing is more beneficial than Chemo.
Here are the supplements I am taking and have been taking since right after my surgery:
- Ashwaganda: Kills any cancer in me now
- Astragulus: Kills any NEw cancers that might try to form
- Probitic (one with 30 micro living organisms in each pill): Keeps my gut flora healthy
- Eluthero: For healing my surgery internal and external
- Vitamin A: Helps my cracked hands and cracked ips
- Vitamin B12: Energy booster and cancer fighter
- Multivitamin: Because my appetite is low and I may not be getting everything I need
- Tumeric Extract: #1 in cancer fighting
- Two various Chinese herbs from my Chinese Medicine Doctor
- Xio Yow Wan
- Gu Pi
These are just the ones I am starting to do now. I may end up doing more. But this is just a start.
I am gonna fight this with everything I've got!
Xo Trisha Trixie