Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Time for a Breath

Today I took time to breathe today.

 I stopped making Masks early and lied down on the bed and rested with my back on a heating pad listening to my Governor as he told us about recent updates.

 I take an edible and grab my vape pen with Indica in it and THC and take a few puffs.

I stretch out my body and tilt my head to listen to the governor to speak his words.

 I could feel myself drifting off once in a while and coming back to reality... a reality that is like no other I've ever known in my life and I've been through some pretty hard shit but this is so different.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in a dream or I'm in a movie like I'm in an episode of Star Trek, twilight zone, or something from an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

It's a great story but you think no way could that really happen but it did and it is and this is no dream and this is no nightmare it just is what it is.

It's a storm just like every other storm.

It's hard in the beginning then you eventually realize you're in the middle and maybe have hope and start seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and if you can't see it the best thing to do is to become the light for others.

Be brave enough to guide others through face your fears and help others face theirs.

Be the leader of the pack if you need to and let others grab onto your coattails feeling safer behind you if need be.

It's okay, you cannot always be the follower it's okay to not always be the leader.

Sometimes the crisis calls for a leader and my mother raised me the stand up for what's right to help those in need and less fortunate than me and to always have hope for the future and if you can't have hope be the hope for someone else.

However, always reminding yourself that you can't fill a well from an empty cup and if you fall apart you can't help others if you're the one who needs help

Take time to take a breath you deserve it

Trixie

No comments:

Post a Comment