Monday, February 09, 2015

What Helped me get from ^Fragile^ to **FABULOUS**


Many people who know me, know that I have undergone some dramatic, hard and unbelievable trials and adversity in my life. I was very fragile when younger and even in my twenties up to my thirties...I believed I was a victim and though I was still smiling, underneath I had NOT released those insecurities and thoughts that were weighing me down.

After a VERY hard breakup that nearly tore me apart, I fell...Rock bottom I went. I had hit rock bottom before and if you think you CAN"T hit it more than once, well you are WRONG. Sadly, you can. After losing my children, being homeless, and many other things I couldn't deal with it all. But with a pal who allowed me to run away to Oklahoma for awhile and get my shit together, I made it back again. So when it happened again, I needed to do the same and another dear friend allowed me to come to Colorado and escape for awhile.

After having the time to focus on me, get some healing and go through some rejuvenation of self, I was able to come back to reality. But friends love and care and encouragement was not enough for me. I am a Self Help Book and Course lover and found through this time in my life these things that helped me through.

One may not work for you, two many may be overwhelming. None of them may work for you. I am not saying they will. I am merely saying, these are the courses I took and the things "I" did that helped me. I want to share them, share my love and share my life with others so that perchance they may overcome and be the FABULOUS person they have inside them and let the world see that person.

Here is the link to my page which shares the links to all the places and the fabulous people that were a part of my journey that led me to here.


as well as an artist doing Challenge through Willowing

and The Summer of Color

I took the colors from SOC and applied them to the Monthly Challenge I was doing on Willowing.

BY going through these courses, reading these words, have them emailed to me daily or weekly, pouring myself into the courses and challenges really worked for me. Even if you are NOT an artist, doing small things to unleash your creative side would surprise you how healing it is.

I am SO very thankful to all these people who spend their time doing things for good to help others.

My life would not be the same with out it...

and I would not be the person I am today!

Is it YOUR Time to Be Fabulous?
http://adgb.blogspot.com/2013/07/time-to-be-fabulous.html?q=time+to+be+fabulous 


No comments:

Post a Comment