Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What Do You Wish to Focus On?

I wish to Focus on Me.

Maybe to some of you that sound selfish but you have to try to understand. I am a giver. I do everything for everybody, but me. I will give you the shirt off my back, I will help you in any way I can, I will do everything for you.

This time, this year, this moment, I need to Focus on Me.

I need to do things for me.
I need to trust myself.
I need to trust my Truthteller.
I need to work for me.
I need to find living for me that works for me.
I need to make myself happy.
I need to make myself sparkle.
I need to make myself shine.
I need to take care of me.

I recently have been sick. I was down for a week and not well for the week after that. I have not done much good in this matter. I am not helping others if I am not helping myself. I am starting to realize this. I am also seeing how I need to take care of myself so I CAN be there for others.

So you ask, what do I wish to focus on? I wish to focus on me.