Friday, July 08, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to make progress on?

I was helping my cousin who had surgery on her elbow and the same day fell and broke her ankle on the opposite side (ouch) recently so I missed Wednesday's question. I know it is Friday, I am Blonde not stupid, but even if I miss it there are times I really want to answer the question and others times I feel I can take a break. This week was was of the times I jsut HAD to answer.


Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to make progress on?

 I wish to make progress on my art.


 I wish to make progress on my challegenes to not get so wrapped up in the computer (FB, Twitter and even Blogs)

 I wish to make progress on my relationships with others.

 I wish to make progress on my In the Sun course, my Summer of Color Course and my Brave Girl Soul Restoration-Living the Life you want Course.

 I wish to make progress on my Goals which entails but is not limited to-Eating better-healthier, Getting my Passport back-which means getting back Child Support paid off, getting my other bills paid off so I can enjoy life, Learning new things I have always wanted to do, being strong in my Rules with others, and getting to the point of having a business life that supports the life I want for myself and those I care about.

 I wish to make progress on my life.