Thursday, July 12, 2012

When Love Sees You








Blessed are you who Weep on their knees
How many days and nights have I weeped on my knees?
Blessed are you, shaking your head, at two tiny fish and some bread
I have been here to nearly have nothing

Tell me your Story, show me your wounds
 and I'll show you what loves sees, when love sees you
I have been very hurt and very wounded in my past
Some know this and some don't but I speak of it openly and often for a reason,
not to harp or whine or belabor the things that have happened to me,
yet to share and open my heart to you and let you know
I understand
I have been there

I have been raped, beaten, abused, loss a father at age 10 years, loss someone else close to me like a father at 16, was attacked, children before I was ready, loss of children because of it and more, trouble with in laws, kicked out of the military before boot camp was even over, divorce at a young age, new religion, uncertainty of religion, divorce again, tried to believe in love, after 4 years received heartache and heartbreak and yet, sadly there is still SO much more you don't know....

and yet...

I still stand. Why?

I am strong because God made me strong
I am tough because he made me tough
I am unique because he made me different
I have had these trials so I can learn, but I know it is so I can share with you
he gave a voice to shy girl who preferred darkness and corners to the light
and now I shine so brightly because of the Lord
I have faith in him and trust in him that though things may not always be the way I want, desire or think they should be,
I know the Lord has a plan for me
and I have faith that everything will work out.

 Blessed are you walking on waves
to find yourself sinking when you look away
Blessed is the widow who gave her last coin to the Lord


 I came for your story
I came for your wounds
To show you what love sees




When Love sees you...


 You are always welcome to share your story
You are always welcome to comment on any of my blogs
I understand
I was given the gift of "Empathy" as well as many more
I am here if you need a friend

I am here
and so is the Lord

XOXO,

Love you always

Trisha Trixie












1 comment:

  1. Thank you my friend. You are a good friend. You love when love is lost, you when care has vanished, you comfort when comfort is elusive, you lift up when others push down. You truly are a "WARRIOR" and not just for the homeless. I can barely see the writing here for the tears pouring from my eyes. Not in grief, but for all the love, caring, comfort and grief we have all endured and shared. THANK YOU MY FRIEND. I love you with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete