Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Gratitude

Gratitude

Many people wonder what I have to be grateful for. I have been through so much in life. I have suffered a lot. I have had a lot of drama, chosen and not. I have had to overcome this, that and the other, which is why I am writing a book about overcoming called Falling Into Fabulous: A Phoenix Rising by Trisha Trixie . Then last year...I was diagnosed with Cancer.

People look at me and say "How can you look at life as a blessing? How can you be so grateful? How do you share and show gratitude? How, how how? I reply...

"How could I not be grateful? How could I not share my gratitude? How could I not show it to others? How, how, how"

I have been given the gift of trials, adversity, issues. These things help build character. They test your strength. They test your bravery. They test your courage. They test your faith. Well, hells bells, they test everything now, don't they? Yes they do.

How we overcome, endure and handle these tests in life change us. Form us. Make us the beings we are today. These tests show our true character. They show others who we really are.

I am grateful for all my tests. I am not happy they happened, however I don't look down on what happened in my life either. I am who I am because of them not despite them. My spouse loves me because of them not despite them as well. My family, friends and all who get to know me, love me because these things, these trials, made me the strong, brave, fearless, bold, raw, real, authentic, honest to the core, audacious, fabulous person I am today.

I am grateful for those things who made me who I am.

Be grateful in the face of adversity. Look at that trail as a blessing in disguise. Honor it. Challenge it head on!

Be grateful for everything you have. Some have nothing.

Be grateful for the air you breathe, the sun on your face, the ability to see, feel, touch, taste. Don't take these things for granted. Some have non of these.

Be grateful you are still here on this earth.

Be grateful for life. <3

Life is for living, not just being endured.

Live life to the fullest. Live each day as if it were your last. It just might be. Savor it. Devour it. Eat it up. Live vicariously through yourself.

Dance daily!

Smile often!

Listen more!

Love freely!

Be Fabulous.

Because every single damn day we have choices and #1 when you open your eyes is...

"What do I have to be grateful for?"

~Make a list of at list 5 things.
~Carry a Gratitude book around in your purse. You can get little tiny notebooks at Dollar Tree, then decorate them and carry them in your pocket or your purse or satchel. Notice all the things you have to be grateful for.
~Do a Gratitude Rampage. Just write and write and write all the things you are thankful for once a week or more and just free write until you are exhausted from writing or typing.
~Smile at others
~Hold open doors
~Give compliments
~Join a Gratitude group on Fb or Page and watch and share

All in all Just Be Grateful.

Life is wonderful.



You just have to open your eyes to see it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment