Thursday, March 30, 2017

Living Life Despite Failures

Living Life Despite Failures


So many people tell me "I live vicariously through you!"

I tell them, "Live vicariously through yourself!!"

Then they say "Oh I couldn't, but I love how fearless and brave you are!"

My response to any of you who feel this way...

Oh pishaw!

You are fully capable of living the wonderful life you desire. The only thing holding you back is YOU, silly.

Stop being afraid. What is the worst thing that could happen? You fail?Oh no, not that! Failure is just a way of learning what NOT to do. That is all. Then you try again. And learn, ok don't do that either. Sometimes you have to fail a hundred or a thousand times before you get it right. Guess what? Sometimes you only have to fail once to learn that lesson in life you need.

Be fearless.

Take risk.

Leap without a net.

Love anyway.

Do it anyway.

Now, don't get down on yourself when you realize that YOU are the thing holding you back.

No shaming yourself, now.

You just do it. You just change. You just grow. You just leap. You just love. You just do. You just be. Just turn the page.

Oh but where do I start.

Well, let's see...wake up, live life the way you want. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Fall, fail, stumble, whatever, the pick yourself up, dust yourself off, check for bombs, put those out, then put one foot (metaphorically or realistically) in front of the other and GO!

You can do it.

I know you can.

Why?????????

Because if "I" can do it, YOU can too! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment