Monday, August 22, 2005

The Job Waiting game

Well, I am going completely out of my mind waiting for jobs to decide if they do or don't want me. Companies take forever to decide these things and they don't give you updates or anything. What gets me is that I have been seen how bosses get when they finally decide on someone and then that persons says , "Oh, well I took another job, thanks." The companies get so irate when people do this, but if they never give you updates on what they are thinking about you, how do you know they haven't moved on??

I was just discussing this with my friend and we were talking about how in the 50's companies had the courtesy to say, "We went another way." or "We are still decidding." Now adays they tell you nothing. What do they expect you to just sit there and wait for you to put all your eggs in one basket and wait for just them?

DUH!! HELLO! If you are looking for work, it is because you NEED a job!

My other friend said it is good that I am being aggressive in my job search! I didn't know I was being agressive, but well good. I just want a job. I need cash flow people! I am tired of interviewing and emailing and resume editing and conference calling, jsut decide already!!!!

***Update*** One of the companies said they will let me know by the end of the day. I saw them 2 weeks ago. Am I ancy or doesn it normally take this long? Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment