Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Music and Memories

You know what is the most unfair? When a song comes on and it is a song you completely love but the fact that it reminds you of your EX or some pathetic friend in your life makes you turn the dial and move on, or click on if you are listening to the Inernet.

I love songs from Def Leppard and Dokken but everytime I hear them it reminds me of him. Then of course I get to thinking, what is wrong with his head. I mean, at one point in time I loved this person and we got along well. We had children together. We laughed and had fun. Then of course something went awry and it all broke apart. So for years now, I can't listen to song sI love because of this person? I think not.

I think we need to change those memories. May all music memories be good ones and if not make them ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment