Thursday, August 30, 2007

Defy Gravity

This music really speaks to me about what is going on in my life and how I feel about my business. It is teh mucis from Wicked Defy Gravity


Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by
The rules of someone else's game

Too late for second-guessing

Too late to go back to sleep

It's time to trust my instincts

Close my eyes
And leap...
It's time to try defying gravity

I think I'll try defying gravity

And you can't pull me down


I'm through accepting limits

Cuz someone says they're so

Some things I cannot change

But till I try I'll never know

Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost

Well if that's loveIt comes at much too high a cost
I'd sooner buy defying gravity

Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity

And you can't pull me down!


So if you care to find me

Look to the Western sky!

As someone told me lately

Everyone deserves the chance to fly

And if I'm flying solo

At least I'm flying free

To those who ground me

Take a message back from me!
Tell them how I am defying gravityI'm flying high, defying gravity

And soon I'll match them in renown

And nobody in all of Oz

No Wizard that there is or was

Is ever gonna bring me down!!


No comments:

Post a Comment