Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tests

In my Woman's devotional I read daily there was a story today about a woman who was having some tests run. She had to have an MRI run and having to go through an MRI recently I knew immediately her plight and what she was going through. She was mentioning how you can feel so tight and claustrophobic in there. I had to take Xanax to go through there and the first time they got it wrong so I had go through the agony of taking Xanax twice and being all loopy. (which my friends would say is normal) :)

This woman however was on the verge of panic in the tube and I do understand. I am sure not on the Xanax I would have felt the same way. She remembered something her pastor had said to her "When things are going bad for you, pray for someone else."

When you find yourself in this situation, when things are hard or going not your way, when things are tough or you feel like you don't have the strength, Pray for Someone Else...

and I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment