Friday, December 17, 2010

Be Careful

Be Careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

I have learned along the way that many people gripe about what they want. My friends say they want this or that and then don't like the journey to get there. We have to realize that the journey to get there may not be the easiest.

Also oft time people say they want one thing or another and then when those things happen to them, they don't like the end results. They didn't realize it would be this way or that way.

Like for example far too many people have said because of having my own business I do not understand the expectation to respond to me. They feel as though they have to "pander" to me or that I am being unreasonable.

So, fine then. I think about it and think ok maybe you are right. Maybe I am "bothering" them. So I stop texting and stop emailing and then they say " What's going on, I haven't heard from you all day?"

Well, which is it? Which do you desire? I don't want to bother you. I don't like being told you feel like you need to pander to me. I don't like being told I am being unreasonable.

So, new rules for Trisha, unless I have receive something from you, I will not be reaching out to you during the day. If you choose to hear from me, you need to say so. If you choose to see me, you need to say so. I am fed up with my friends, family and others saying I am being unreasonable and my expectations are too high.

No worries. I expect NOTHING from anyone anymore. Surprise the hell out of me, I dare you. I double dog dare you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment