Because I have been there.
Some Truths About Me That Others Might Think Are Crazy:
- I truly did not accept that my father was dead for 3 years. The kicker, no adult thought this should be a concern.
- No matter how horrible a relationship is or followed the path of the abuse I suffered in life, I kept going after the same man that resembled those type of abusers or kept putting myself in a co-dependent relationship ( Doing the same thing over and over expecting different result.-Definition CRAZY no?)
- I secretly desire to have friendships out of my reach. There are people I meet or people I meet through other people and yearn to get to know them and friend them. But I know no matter how much I yearn for it, going after it would be crazy so I let it go and just keep yearning, though at times it really does make me sad. I feel like I have lost someone I don't even know.
- I talk to my cat and always have talked to my cats. I truly feel they talk back and I have trained them to do many things or they have learned on their own. My cat Dude talks to me all the time and flushes the toilet after he goes in the litter box.
- When I'm alone I dance silly and erratic and crazy all around the house and when I am alone in my car I like to sing to the radio or CD at the top of my lungs.
- I am a Serial Entrepreneur. I head this statement recently at a seminar and though, funny they are talking about me. I have had 6 business previously and that is not counting the two I have now for my Social Media and my Homeless Non-Profit.
- I grew up in a Metaphysical home, my father was Baptist, my Grandmother was Pentecostal and most of my friends were Non-Denominational. I was allowed to have my own free beliefs and do so. I believe in Crystals, Crystal Balls, the power of Candles, Aura's, Energy, Taoism, Buddism, and still have some lingering thoughts and ideas from when I was Mormon for 10 years. To most people, this way of Religion or Spiritualism is off. In teh end I feel I am a Christian and have open views.
- I believe in freedom and Equality for my LGBT friends. I don't know how that fares with religion but I don't care. Asking someone if they are Gay or other is like asking someone if they are wearing their underwear. Depending on who I am talking to, this view can be great or that I am nuts.
- I love Social Media and fell in love with it the minute it hit the Internet. I love Facebook the most and my friends will often ask a rhetorical question only to answer themselves which makes me wonder if THEY are crazy. They say "What are doing?" then they will answer themselves "Facebook?" I respond "What else would I be doing?"
- If I could, I would Fly though I am afraid of heights. I love Fairies, Butterflies, and anytime I have had the chance to be mid air it was amazing to me. I mean fly as in me and my person flying not sitting in an airplane. I mean jump and Fly. That would be so kewl. ;)
But in reality, I know I am NOT crazy. I think differently than others and that either enlightens them or scares the heck out of them. The rest see myself in them or them in me and that scares them. The remainder? WEll, maybe they are the crazy ones.
No, KSM, I am not Crazy and neither are you.
|I am the Baby|
|My Business Cards for Business I owned|
|My Aura Stones|