Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to begin?



It's that famed Wishcasting Wednesday with Jaime Ridler and the question today is:

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to begin?

Usually for me Spring is the time of Beginnings, but this year, things have been so different for me, so fresh and exciting and new, why should this be any different. This year, Summer is the moment of Beginnings.

My Beginnings have just started:


Monday I started a new course called Summer of Color. From now for the next 10 weeks we will be exploring different colors with whatever art forms we desire to expand our minds with.

In addition to that class I also am beginning some other art classes I found and am considering exploring those as well.

Tuesday I started Soul Restoration 2 Living the Truths. This is a continuation of Soul Restoration 1 I took at the beginning of the year. This I think will help me along the way to begin again to stand up for myself and remember the truths and not allow those lies to creep back in.

This summer I am Beginning to make some changes in my life with my businesses and my non-profit that could affect what I do with them, and my life for the future.

I also began something else. I began a Garden. I have been wanting to stat one and so I began a Patio Container Garden and I am Beginning the making of an above ground Garden in the backyard as well. I have Tomatoes, Peppers, Herbs, Morning Glory flowers and something to enjoy the outdoors in the morning and late evenings.

I began making the most out of my room and made it into a Home Office/Studio and began cleaning and organizing it to make it something special putting my art desk and my work desk near each other and adding my inspirational quotes and plaques near it.

I think I am on my way to some great beginnings...


Now I think I am in need of some "sustainings" :)