Friday, June 17, 2011

Mission Statement, Permission Slip and Soul Living

I still have not yet had the chance to type up my Mission Statement but I do have it done! I took teh time while I was on the farm to really think about things and what I wanted out of life.I covered my little book to match my big on and got to writing on it. I also gave myself Permission to do things for me! It's ME TIME BABY!


My Official Permission Slip

My homework all checked off to the left to answer my questions...

My Inspiration to relax and think...

I took my Brave Girl Truth Book I made and wrote some truths down as well

I made a page that was just about SR Truths about Life

Then I took other truths and cut them out for my covers

This is actually the back

This is my Front Cover


MY Mary Englebriet"Shout it from the Rooftops" image right up front!

My Mission Statement in my Mini Lined Journal



Lives Get One

Life is Just a Chair of Bowlies

Life This Way..(other sign says) No Longer An Option




No comments:

Post a Comment