Thursday, March 08, 2012

Glitter in the Air

This video really touched my heart today... My comments regarding it are at the end...




"Glitter In The Air"

Have you ever fed a lover with just your hands?
Closed your eyes and trusted, just trusted? (Yes, but will I be able to trust again?)
Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
Have you ever looked fear in the face and said, "I just don't care"?

(Yes and it felt amazing)

It's only half past the point of no return
The tip of the iceberg
The sun before the burn
The thunder before the lightning
The breath before the phrase
Have you ever felt this way?

(Yes, I feel I am there now)

Have you ever hated yourself for staring at the phone?
You're whole life waiting on the ring to prove you're not alone
Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry? (Yes, will I ever feel that again?)
Have you ever invited a stranger to come inside?

It's only half past the point of oblivion
The hourglass on the table
The walk before the run
The breath before the kiss
And the fear before the flames
Have you ever felt this way?


La La La La La La La La

There you are, sitting in the garden
Clutching my coffee,
Calling me sugar
You called me sugar

Have you ever wished for an endless night?
Lassoed the moon and the stars and pulled that rope tight?
Have you ever held your breath and asked yourself will it ever get better than tonight?
Tonight

(I am at the half past of point of no return. The breath before the phrase. The walk before the run. The fear before the flames...yes, yes I have felt this way...I have asked myself if it will get better and I can now answer myself and say...it already is...it already is)

No comments:

Post a Comment