Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to rise above?

I wish to rise above the ashes
left in the aftermath of my life
I wish to rise above the soot
left stuck to me once it is all over
I wish to rise above the theory
that I am a victim or target or broken girl
or that I should have learned what I am learning now
I wish to rise above
my past
and relish in my future
I wish to rise above the pain
of those who have harmed me or hurt me
I wish to rise above my failures
and see them as success that help me live, learn and grow
and be the wonderful, stupendous and amazing woman that I am
I wish to rise above the drama
that others bring to me, that I carry or that is self created
Wish to rise above gossip, back talk and defeating and depleting words about or to others
I wish to rise above any hate I feel
and cherish the things I love more
I wish to rise above the I can'ts or I shoulds of this world
and instead be the I can, I will, I go, I do
I wish to rise above
trying too hard to rise above
and just be
just let life live within me

I wish to rise above it all
and Just enjoy the show...

9 comments:

  1. Hi Trisha,
    Absolutely love your contribution, good job!
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.
    Sunny hugs from sunny Bordeaux,
    Sabrina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! I love this post! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! As you wish for yourself I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wise and wonderful words of your wish! as you wish for yourself, i also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishes!
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete
  6. as you wish I too wish with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful wishes... WOW!!
    I read your wish and think... I wish to rise above these, same things too!! :]
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fantastic list of things to wish for... great writing.
    Thanks for sharing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete