Monday, January 17, 2011

Hard to Imagine

One of the BG put this song out there for me to add and it definitely was fitting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf7wtB1TGV0

Imagine me
Loving what I see when the mirror looks at me cause I
I imagine me
In a place of no insecurities
And I’m finally happy cause
I imagine me

Letting go of all of the ones who hurt me
Cause they never did deserve me
Can you imagine me?
Saying no to thoughts that try to control me
Remembering all You told me
Lord, can you imagine me?

Being strong
And not letting people break me down
You won’t get that joy this time around
Can you imagine me?
In a world (in a world) where nobody has to live afraid
Because of Your love fears gone away
Can you imagine me?

Letting go of my past
And glad I have another chance
And my heart will dance
‘Cause I don’t have to read that page again

Gone, gone, it’s gone, all gone


In the video when I listened to it, it really touched my heart because he starts talking and says this is to all of you those that struggle with insecurities, acceptance,and even self esteem, you never felt good enough, you never felt pretty enough, but imagine God whispering in your ear that it's all gone....

I remember taking visualization classes when I was young. This makes me think of that. Imagine that it is better. Imagine that it is Gone. Imagine a better life...and it will be. I have always had one thing in my loneliness...imagination. I have struggled with those things...many of us do...many of us still are..but we ca imagine that is gone and trust that it will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment