Thursday, January 13, 2011

Truth Images-Soul Restoration Week One


My Little Brighton Bag with my unsorted Truths in them with my truths near them with a little ribbon them I have to decide what to do with

My little Truths with a Ribbon

"Someone Really Needs that Song in Your Heart, right now, don't let it go Unsung"

"You were Never meant to Fit in, you Meant to Stand Out, as a light in the Darkness"

"You are like Sunshine, after 30 days of Rain and Clouds"


This is inside my book. Now I may not share all of these but this page I want to because Melody said we will be talking alot about Truths and if I don't, I don't think what I share going forward will make sense for one, and for two, I want to share. this page says, "I surrender to my Truthteller"

This side has a few truths on it that I posted from my Truth sheet I spoke of yesterday. "Don't be afraid to own your own unique truths, beautiful girl-they are critical ingredient to an extraordinary life."

" You must start taking time to nurture yourself, my sweet friend, no one else is going to do it, and the world needs the best of you." This one made me cry actually. I want to make a difference in the world and someone in my life always tells me that the world would be at a loss if I was gone. He always tells me the world needs me. When I read it, I could not help but think of that. It is not the first time i have ever heard it. My mother put me in many classes as a young child and one of those was an Awareness Class and they said "The world is made of of those who live in it and those who make it up. You know you are the part that make it up because you are here. You are aware or you would not be here. You are Aware of your surroundings and you help others be aware of their life. You make a difference. You are the difference." I strive to be that daily.

"You Were Born to Shine"
I had to place that one. Do you know how many times I have been told that? I'd be rich if I had a penny for each time. That one made me cry too. Too recently I have been told that. People who have destroyed my soul house need to get out or be removed so I can Shine.

I have other truths down here that I won't share. also truths from my Truth teller. they are blurry so maybe you can make them out maybe you can't. I don't know.

The best one that got me was this one "You already know what the answer is, just trust it, it's right." and "Trust it, just trust it, that feeling in your gut that's telling you what it's telling you...just trust it"

That really honestly and truly is the hardest part. trusting what my Truth Teller is telling me inside. I am frightened to beleive what my soul is saying. I know what the answer is but I don't want to beleive the truth.

the other thing in my Collage on here is something that has POWERFUL, very very POWERFUL meaning to me. It may not to most, but to me it is a sign of SUBMISSION...because it says...

"It takes Courage to Surrender" and the next one below it says "I Surrender"

When I posted it the hymn " I surrender all..." came into my head... Surrendering is very different from Submission. For one thing, it is verb. It is an act of doing. It is something I have to actually do. I have to yield to surrender.

To yield to any influence, emotion, passion, or power;to surrender one's self
To give up possession of; to yield; to resign; as, to surrender a right, privilege, or advantage.
The act of surrendering; the act of yielding, or resigning one's person, or the possession of something, into the power of another thing; as,the surrender of a right.
To yield; to render or deliver up; to give up


I find those means very intriguing as the opposing argument to that is Resistance. How may years have I Resisted? It is now time to Surrender my soul and allow it to be Restored? I am yielding to it's Restoration. I am yielding to my Truthteller.



This is a great Hobo bag my Mom's friend Pat gave me. I have decided to use this bag to hold my Truth Cards. I was trying to decide which way to have teh bag face because it is TWO SIDED. Dark Pink or Light Pink?


so I decided on Pink Ginghma, because well, who doesn't love Gingham? I think gingham is cute. I used to have a Gingham phase. Maybe I will go back to wearing Gingham again. I know Anthony M will support me on that. :)

So these are my Truth Cards in the bag. And my little bag is also in here. these will hold my Truths for me to be able to go back to, because I will need to go back to them. I will need to be reminded of them later in life. We all need those reminders from time to time and that is why we are making the books and journals and cards. Plus the healing happens in the putting it on paper. melody say, she doesn't know how, but it does. I sgree. I have known this my whole life.


Then these final images are a larger version of a Truth Card. I am so SO thankful for a Canvas!! THANK YOU! :) Because Melody said there will be times when we will have a desire to make a larger version of our Truth Card and I saw this Truth and REALLY wanted to make this on Canvas Board. I REALLY want to get more of these Canvases now!! I have one more, but I know I will need to get more before the end of 6 weeks of class! So this is my Happiness Truth I call it. It says...

" Enjoy, Savor and Appreciate every little detail...you deserve happiness!" and it has all these pictures of things that make me happy. Christmas, Birthdays, Art in the background, laughing, Fairies and things of fun, a tea party and things of imagination and then in the corner to the left is a recipe for happiness and in the center of the plaque is a picture of a cute girl with a quote which reads SOME CAUSE HAPPINESS WHEREVER THEY GO" and I like to think that is me"

Combine 4 parts of contentment, 2 parts of joy & 1 part pleasure. But these ingredients must be grown in one's own garden. Sometimes they need be obtained from a good friend. When procured a fair return must be made else happiness spoils & becomes trouble. sometimes discontentment & ambition have been combined ina desire to obtain happiness but Fame or Wealth have resulted and persons who have tasted these say they are inferior substitutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment