Saturday, January 01, 2011

Wow! Really?

Guess the sure fire way to get a woman not interested in you? Be a Douche!

Recently I read an old post from my "Normal" blog Douchebag Determinator and laughed and then nearly peed myself from laughing again. her stories of that guy were so true and the sadness of these men that say things to women appall me. In her blog it talked more of how the guy acted on the date, but there was some to the things he said.

What really un-nerves me is the fact that I am in a relationship and it appears the guys don't even care about that either. When I was married they didn't care then either. Guys across the globe need to learn that this Douchebaggery is NOT acceptable and women do not respond to that. Maybe some do, but I would like to believe the majority of us don't and you are giving men a bad bad name boys!

I received a text tonight from someone I have not heard from in years. The text literally said " I so could USE you right now." I wanted to make sure what he was asking so I texted him back where did that come from and what does that mean. Sadly he explained he was now divorced and he thought I might be up for a romp and well, if I was single who knows I might be interested in him.

In talking with a friend about this we discussed shared consciousness, Collective Consciousness and things of the sort and that I need to find a way to let him know that is unacceptable and punish him so that all men will remember that it is wrong to speak to women in this manner and especially me.

I did some research and found this site that refers to it in a sense.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_consciousness

But the real discussion that got the crux of the matter what Jung's theory that led me to my next act.

Collective unconscious is a term of analytical psychology, coined by Carl Jung.Jung distinguished the collective unconscious from the personal unconscious, in that the personal unconscious is a personal reservoir of experience unique to each individual, while the collective unconscious collects and organizes those personal experiences in a similar way with each member of a particular species.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_unconscious

So basically, it boils down to this in layman's terms, if I may better explain. If you teach one man a lesson and punish him, in this instance per say, to not be allowed to treat women in this manner and that it is unacceptable then all men will learn, because they will remember the sting of the punishment, like Pavlov's dog. The reasoning follows that if all women keep allowing men to treat them badly, men will continue to get the idea that then it is ok to treat women badly and the pattern remains.

On the female side for men-if you always are the nice guy and allow women to walk all over you, women will continue to walk all over you. If you stop that patter and do not allow one, just one woman that, other women in this collective unconsciousness will feel the sting of that and we will learn.

Sadly, it is not immediate and not just one instance will cure the whole world. But if we keep on with this, on both sides and along these same lines, then if we were to follow this belief then wouldn't it hold true that:

Nice guys would NOT finish last
The girl WOULD get the guy
Girls would STOP getting treated like crap
and
the world would be a better place....

Ah...one can dream can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment