Friday, January 21, 2011

Your Heart

I was on another blog and found this song and it reached out to me...then on searching for my You Tube songs I saw this video of a little girl swirling and dancing and just enjoying the song. This is also the very first song that plays now in my blog...Melody has been saying lately to remember what life was like before the pain, when we were little girls. go where the peace is and go to that point. I looked at my time line and things were calm before I was 7 years old. After that,drama.

I thought about what I liked to do and how I liked to live then? I thought about when do I feel most free now and most like myself? When do I feel most alive? usually when I am allowing myself to be like that, not caring what people think. one of my favorite characters in Friends is Phoebe. This one episode where Rachel is so controlled by running and Phoebe is trying to show her how to just be free...I have the clip here


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfaztVg4kaA


Just enjoy life and have fun is what they are trying to say. I skip when I am walking down the sidewalk, I slide across hardwood floors, I dance whether people are looking or not, I sing even if no one wants me too, I laugh in the middle of fights, I like to wear hair barrette and bandannas, long flowing skirts,I like lip gloss and shiny things, I love Tinkerbell and I'm 40!! I mean come on! :) That's allowing my youth to be there.

But I have found through this process that along the way, I allowed the scars to give me momentary hiccups so to speak, and bring me down. I think that is life, yes, but in certain times I have allowed it to consume me. That is not healthy. I have also allowed people to keep me from being free. So, I am going to work on that and I am taking steps toward that goal every day I am in this...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYlgvb5sI2Q


Mindy Gledhill All About Your heart

I dont mind your odd behavior
Its the very thing I love
If you were an ice cream flavor
You would be my favorite one

My imagination sees you
Like a painting by Van Gogh
Starry nights and bright sunflowers
Follow you where you may go

Oh, Ive loved you from the start
In every single way
And more each passing day
You are brighter than the stars
Believe me when I say
Its not about your scars
Its all about your heart


Youre a butterfly held captive (I love that part)
Small and safe in your cocoon
Go on you can take your time
Time is said to heal all wounds


Chorus

Like a lock without a key
Like a mystery without a clue
There is no me if I cannot have you

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment