Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Soul Restoration Week One-1

Today was our first lesson. let's start with me saying and explaining that there is a limited amount of what I can and cannot say. We are given and Honor Code because the classes are online and it is a paid for class. I respect that and will upload to honor that code. I believe in Honor and Integrity to the utmost.

As far as I CAN understand though I am allowed to share my creations and my thoughts and my truths.

Day one has been very telling to me. I learned a lot about myself already. I have really enjoyed being a about of the Brave Girls group as it is. I have for months enjoyed receiving the Daily Truths as they inspire and lift me up. To now understand this a bit better, they will mean even more to me.

On top of that, I have already been touched. I can tell this will be definitely soul searching for me and just the type of thing I not only NEED, but have WANTED and the type of curriculum JUST MY STYLE.

Being that this is just Day One, I am still working on the creations and that part for me being a Creative Person has been fun, but I know soon, I need to journal to do that part of my lesson and more outpouring of truths will come.

Most of my creations are still in drying mode, so I will post pictures of them later or on tomorrows post. but for now, I wanted to share what I came away with so far for today:

“I will only let into my life & heart the things that are good for my soul. I need to remember:

I AM BRAVE

I AM PHENOMENAL

I AM WORTH WHATEVER IT TAKES

I AM WORTH PROTECTING AND RESTORING

and lastly….I GET TO DECIDE WHO COMES INTO MY SOUL HOUSE!"


Brave Girls Club

No comments:

Post a Comment