Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SomeEcards Day-Confession Cards

Today's SomeECards come from the Confession Line... Click on the link if you want to see more like this or others in their line.

I think changing my subscription to getting these in my gmail instead of my yahoo account has been at ONE decent decision in my life I have made recently. (As in other decisions to leave someone for us to get our life together, a decision to not talk about things, and the decision try and live where I could be in a peaceful co existence, all of which has failed me)

Sometimes...their words ring SO true...others at least make me smirk at the unbeleiveableness of them or the thought that someone ELSE might be thinking the same thing.

and the final piece that rings SO very true about my life right now...
 You know if "I" want to be left alone there REALLY is something wrong. :(

There you have it. My choices for SomeECards for the day. Thanks for today's version of trying to get through this horrible break up with Trisha Hunter. Stay tuned for more weeping, moping and melodrama and other things in my life I really don't want to deal with right now.

See ya.


1 comment: