Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday: What or whom do you wish to make peace with?


Wishcasting Wednesday by Jaime Ridler

Wishcasting Wednesday: What or whom do you wish to make peace with?

First off, myself.

I wish to find Peace. Attain Inner Peace. Attain Peace in my Home. Peace in my Life. Peace with or without Love. Peace with my Career. Peace with all things in my life. I feel like I am always groping stretching reaching trying, going after and always grasping. Yet, because there is no Peace or even a Sense of Peace I am not able to attain it, if I do I am not able to keep it or hold onto it, and because there is no Peace I am not at Peace.

Second off, Him. The him who is my ex-boyfriend. Hmm maybe I need to find Peace with that word first cuz I uh HATE it. How about my former boyfriend of who I recently departed from? Hmm, I will need to work on that one.

Third, kinda back to me again but Peace about our break up. I feel horrible. I felt horrible leaving the way I did before, second and now third time. I feel at fault. I feel so responsible. I know I need to get to a point where I feel at Peace with this all, but right now I don't feel like I am going to get there.

There is an old hymn that says "Peace begins with me" and that is what I WISH for most of all.

So Fairies, Goddesses, Mermaids, Priestesses and other...please put my wish in your path and send me ligh, love and energy to attain this Peace that I wish for...today, tomorrow and every day of my life.

As I wish for myself, I send positive enegery into the universe to grant your wishes for you....

Love and Light Always,

Trisha