Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to reclaim?




Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to reclaim?

 

 I like a few others really didn't even know what that meant. I went to the first post Jen's Living Bliss and saw she said the same thing and explained it.

Reclaim: retrieve or recover (something previously lost, given, or paid)

Retrieve: My Sanity

Recover: From my loss

Reclaim: Myself

 

I feel like "Where did she go?" "Where did that girl go that had it all together, where did the girl who took Soul Restoration 1 and 2 go? Where is that confident, secure, strong, tough, survivor, warrior, fighter that could get through anything, overcome any trials and beat all odds..where is she?"


This helped me see something today in answer to that question...

I

am

right 

here

and

I

have 

been

here

all

along.


I wish to reclaim me...and doggone it...I'm going to!

9 comments:

  1. I am sure you will reclaim you! If you are anything like me I want it and I want it now. Patience is not my virtue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once wrote a 'poem' of sorts: "Inside, I'm a strong, confident, self-assured woman. Outside, I'm a weak, unconfident, insecure girl. I wish I could turn myself inside out." As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet Trisha
    I especially love your proclamation: And DOGGONE IT I'M GOING TO! :) As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
    ~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice play with words Trisha, love it!
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:43 PM

    Thank you for the reminder, I lose myself too.

    As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome wish! And very powerful post about what you are going through at the moment. I wish you lots of Love, Light and Courage. And of course you can do it : ).

    As you wish for yourself so I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It can be such a relief to finally realize that they place you've been trying so hard to get is h e r e. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoohoo!!! You go, Girl!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete