Sunday, January 22, 2012

Timing is Everything

No matter what life brings you one thing has always rung true...

No matter what you do remember

Timing is Everything




I walked in when she walked out. A new she walks in as I walk out. I didn't think this is the way it was going to be. I thought you were still in love with me. I thought you were still WITH me. Then you let me go and she stepped in. Now I have lost my soul mate. Now I have lost my true love. Now I have lost everything. Timing truly IS everything.

Yeah, I used to give a damn; I used to try real hard.
But I'll give in tonight, chances are.

One foot on the narrow way, and one foot on the ledge.
Sifting through the devil's lies, and what the good Book says.
If I'm going anywhere, I'll probably go too far.
And probably away from you, chances are.
Chances are





Well I'm not worth the love that's making, I'm better at the breaking.
A [GIRL] like me knows how to disappear....

Home is not available for me anymore....



Well they say its where the heart is
and I guess the hardest part is
when your heart is broken
and you’re lost out in the great wide open
looking for a map
finding your way back
to where you belong
well that’s where I belong

Home

The world tried to break me
I found a road to take me
Home
There aint nothing but a blue sky now
After all of my running
I’m finally coming
Home

My home is gone. I lost my way and I tried to go back but the door is closed and lock shut tight. Barbed wire and gates surround its fences and walls. He won't let me in and I am trapped in the darkness of my life now. There is no more home for me. He used to say "Home is wherever we are." But when we are not together then there is no home. I want to go to the home she goes to in Country Strong...it is the only home that welcomes me anymore. It is the only one she felt welcomed her.

Kelly Canter: [quoting Waylon Jennings' lyrics] "If you see me getting smaller, I'm leaving, don't be grieving, just gotta get away from here. If you see me getting smaller, don't worry, and no hurry, I've got the right to disappear."

No comments:

Post a Comment